Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Fenrir

So this is an old portfolio piece I did way back in 09', it was a bad attempt to try to do a Frazetta-esque werewolf illustration. The idea was to have a composition centered around a majestic werewolf with his minions surrounding him. In other words a bad-ass fantasy piece. I liked the concept but execution was so and so. I to take another crack at it.

This is the second attempt....and worse unfortunately. I tried to do rework the whole thing to make it more appealing but it ended blowing up in my face, thats what happens when you try to detail too early without finishing the sketch....so this time I decided to do everything in photoshop.
I feel this one is better than the rest, although its no Frazetta...its an improvement :) Hope you like it!

No comments: